Derbyshire Victim Services
What can we offer?
We provide practical and emotional help and support to victims of crime across Derbyshire in the following ways:
- A safe space for people affected by crime to discuss what has happened and how they are feeling
- Access to a wide range of specialist support agencies
- Assistance in completing a Criminal Injuries Compensation Claim
- Ongoing support in coping with the aftermath of crime and recovery
- Specialist support in relation to Anti-Social Behaviour
- Specialist support around Hate Crime
- A dedicated service providing support to Children and Young People who have been left feeling victimised (Got Your Back)
- A dedicated team delivering awareness workshops about all different types of crime in school or online – (our workshops can be adapted to suit any age group)
Please note the above list is not exhaustive - If a victim requires a service which is not readily available, we undertake to find and source an appropriate service to work with us.
For more information: https://www.core-derbyshire.com/
0800 612 6505 or text COREDVS to 82228
Posted: Thu, 20 May 2021 14:25 by John Rowe